9th Meeting of the Council of Professional Associations of Civil Engineering of Portuguese and Spanish Speaking Countries, Cancún, Mexico
The 9th Meeting of Professional Associations of Civil Engineering of Portuguese and Spanish Speaking Countries will take place on April 26-27, 2018 at Occidental Xcaret Hotel in Cancún, Mexico. This annual meeting is organized by the Federación de Colegios de Ingeniería Civil de la República Mexicana on the occasion of its 50th anniversary.
WCCE members are encouraged to attend this meeting in order to address several topics to be discussed in this meeting to encourage a common view to be endorsed on a global level by WCCE in its next General Assembly. Hereby we enclose CICPC's Conference Schedule and attendance logistics to the meeting. [+]
Such meeting will host representatives from the following international organizations:
- World Council of Civil Engineers - WCCE
- European Council of Civil Engineers - ECCE
- Pan American Union of Engineers - UPADI
Cancún's current meeting will focus especially on these aspects:
- The development of Technologies and Intelligent Design in knowledge;
- Conditions of recruitment and valuation of civil engineering;
- Social responsibility and development cooperation;
- Collaboration frameworks established by member Associations;
- UNESCO's 2nd Engineering Report
The aspects agreed upon during the meeting are to be included in the Cancun Declaration.