World Engineering Forum 2017, Rome, 26 Nov - 2 Dec
Autumn is the time of engineering events and this year, Italy's Consiglio Nazionale degli Ingegnere is honoured to host the 2017 edition of the World Engineering Forum - WEF, due to take place from 27th of November to 2nd of December, 2017, at the Congress Center “La Nuvola”, in Rome (WEF2017 - www.wefrome2017.com). This World Engineering Forum will take place on the ocassion of WFEO's General Assembly.
Engineers coming from all over the will have the opportunity to meet and share each other's experiences. These forums are nothing without the contribution of all our profession. On such grounds, we make a call for papers, in order to enable the dissemination of ideas and proposals to all the engineering community.
The main theme of the Forum will be:“Safeguarding Humankind’s Heritage".Engineering’s commitment is to help material wealth within a sustainable development perspective. Technological research and smart applications should support countries in safeguarding material, social and cultural heritage of each community of people.
Topics of the call for papers are the following:
- Preserving the environment in a sustainable perspective
- Engineering for climate change
- Engineering to safeguarding humankind’s heritage (vs. natural disaster, wars, terrorist acts and others)
- Information security for humankind’s heritage
- New technologies to safeguard humankind’s heritage
- New perspectives on safeguarding humankind’s heritage (focus on young engineers and women engineers)